Oldalak

vasárnap, február 08, 2009

Love till the end

I'll give up forever to see you smile again
I came to you as more than a friend
I wish i can show you,who I really can be
as my feeling for you is the key for you to see
I wish these past conflicts would vanish in your
shining blue eyes
I wish there is some way i can say I love you before I
die
But now that I restored to the balance to the world
I know in my heart there would be no misery anymore
So before my death I just want to say
you are my hope, my life, you brighten my day
There is no one else that makes me feel as special as
you
So please my dear,don't cry,don't weep
As I lay here,and die in my sleep
You gave me life the day you found me,but today you
won't.
When I leave please don't forget what I wrote
And never give up hope,because it lies in you
I know I always loved you too

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése